BIBLE FOCUS- John 8:14-15 KJVJesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go. [15] Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.
PRAYER - FATHER SET MY HEART ON FIRE. AWAKEN MY SPIRIT MAN. FATHER SET MY HEART ABLAZE FOR YOU. FATHER USE ME FOR YOUR GLORY. FATHER TAKE ME FROM BEING A PHYSICALLY JUDGEMENTAL CHRISTIAN TO A SPIRITUAL DISCERNING CHRISTIAN . I WILL NOT LOOSE MY FOCUS NOR MOVE OUT OF MY PURPOSE. FATHER HELP ME TO FOLLOW THE PATH OF PURPOSE SND RIGHTEOUS. I WALK IN ALIGNMENT WITH GOD. THE SPIRIT OF GOD IS LEADING ME AND WALKING WITH ME. I AM HELPED BY THE APIRIT IF GOD IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!
WORD- See things with Spiritual sight. They that are born of the spirit are the sons of God. We are the children of God and the life we carry is the spirit life that can’t die. The physical life we is controlled by the spirit. …”And the spirit of God moved upon the face of water” The earth would have never been made, without the spirit of God. The reason why there are so many judgemental people is because there are so many people living in the flesh. The flesh judges to condemnation, the spirit discern unto repentance . Understand that life is of the spirit, we are born of the spirit , we live by the spirit. Your spiritual life is very important to manifesting the life that is inside you. When you are led by the Spirit , you carry life , speak life and judge less.
TODAY’S WORD- THOSE WHO ARE BORN OF THE SPIRIT ARE THE SOMS OF GOD !
EFECOLLABS 
No comments:
Post a Comment