BIBLE FOCUS: Psalm 44:20-21 KJVIf we have forgotten the name of our God, or stretched out our hands to a strange god; [21] Shall not God search this out? for he knoweth the secrets of the heart.
PRAYER: FATHER I COME BEFORE YOU JUST AS I AM. FATHER I CHOOSE YOU. FATHER LET YOUR WILL BE DONE IN ME. LORD HELP ME TO BE LOKE YOU DAILY. LORD I CHOOSE YOU TO OVERSEE EVERY AREA OF MY LIFE. I PLACE YOU ABOVE YOU THIS WORLD. HELP ME LORD TO WALK IN YOUR WAY AND PRECEPT. TEACH ME THE PATTERNS OF YOUR WILL . HELP ME TO DAILY ABIDE IN YOUR WILL AND COUNCEL FOR MY LIFE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN
WORD: God see’s all that you do. There is nothing hidden from His eyes, we can decieve man but not God. That’s why whatever you do , do it for the audience of one. Don’t complicate your life trying to please anyone who can’t create you. There is nothing that God can’t do, He see’s all things , some that’s why He values his our genuineness. He wants us to come boldly before him, regardless of our mess or complexity. God loves a sincere heart. Tabling anything before God should come from a place of sincerity .
TODAY’S WORD-A BROKEN SPIRIT AND A CONTRITE HEART, THE LORD WILL NOT DESPISE!
EFECOLLABS 
No comments:
Post a Comment