Thursday, 23 July 2026

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: JESUS IS THE FINAL SAY 

BIBLE FOCUS: John 19:11 KJVJesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.

PRAYER: FATHER I KNOW THAT IT IS BY YOYR GRACE AND MERCY THAT I DO EXCEEDING ABUNDANTLY MORE. I AM NOT MOVED BY WHAT THE DEVIL IS DOING. I KNOW GODS WORD OVER ME AND I KNOW WHO I AM IN CHRIST. THE DEVIL WILL NOT CAJOLE ME TO DESTRUCTION. I AM CARIED BY GOD. MY FAITH GROW STRONGER. I AM THE HELPED OF GOD IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !

WORD: Move in this confidence nothing has power over you except it’s from God and by His power permission. Satan took permission from God to attack job. That’s how powerful God has made us. Jesus is the ultimate power and authority over you. Don’t let the devil bully you to thinking he has right over you. He attacks your faith to take you from God’s cover and put you under his mercy. Know who you are in Christ and move with that confidence. God has given you power to trample upon snakes and scorpion and nothing shall by any means hurt you. You are worried because you have lost your focus from the highest authority in heaven and on earth, Jesus.

TODAY’S WORD- STAY GROUNDED IN FAITH!

EFECOLLABS https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1h3tjKzT9TcttiM__880COCC_2hed7F3o

No comments:

Post a Comment