BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 47:8 KJVGod reigneth over the heathen: God sitteth upon the throne of his holiness.
PRAYER - FATHER I DECLARE YOUR GREATNESS OVER ALL THE EARTH. I DECLARE THE SOVEREIGNTY OF GOD. I BELIEVE THAT GOD IS GREATER THAN ALL MY WORRIES AND FEAR. I TRUST GOD TOO MUCH TO FAIL.I WAIT PATIENTLY FOR GOD. I DEPEND ON GOD THROUGH EVERY SEASON OF MY LIFE. I AM CONFIDENT THAT GOD WILL NOT FAIL. I SEE THE GREATNESS AND MIGHTINESS OF GOD. I KNOW THAT ALL IS WORKING FOR ME ACCORDING TO THE WILL OF GOD IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !
WORD- God reigns supreme. God reigns in majesty. Do not be afraid what man can do. God is enthroned in majesty. There is no power in heaven and on earth that is above God. God reigns ! No matter what situation you are in declare the sovereignty of God. Know that nothing has power over you, except the power of God. You are who you are only by the grace of God. It us important that you see God above all other things and everything else, that’s the first step to staying ahead and walking in victory. Until you see the mightiness of you can not fully enjoy His wonders.
TODAY’S WORD- THE LORS REIGNS AND BLESSED BE HIS NAME!
EFECOLLABS 
No comments:
Post a Comment