Sunday 13 January 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : YOU CAN'T DO WITHOUT GOD
John 15:4-Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
To live in a world where we are just passers by you need God. The least of your worries should be self glory but that the God be glorified in you. The cross should be your focus and grace should be your passport. When you are not abiding in God it is an indirect way of saying I can do it on my own. The secret of bearing fruit/being fruitful is abiding in the vine. You can't take the stem outside the root, it won't survive it. You need the vine to produce desired result. To stand the test of time and produce the right result, stay rooted in Christ, trust the process He is taking you through.

PRAYER : Father thank you for being my fountain. Lord abide in me and let me bear good fruit. Lord Jesus glorify yourself in me. Anything that is not rooted in Christ I decree that they are uprooted from my life. My source is God therefore I have result of bountiful harvest in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : THE POWER TO OVERCOME IS IN CHRIST JESUS.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment