Friday 4 January 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : BY STRENGTH SHALL NO MAN PREVAIL
PSALM 33:17-19:An horse is a vain thing for safety: neither shall he deliver any by his great strength.Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy; To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.

God doesn't force his way through you. He steps in when you hand it over to Him. You have to get to that point where you know that the natural man is helpless without God. God is the wings through which you soar. When you hide under Him, He causes you to rise above the turbulence. Do you fear God?  Are you hoping in His mercy or at the mercy of people?. Choose today to come under His wings, he calls you to come. Your ONE armour is mightier than the many army. Trust and thrust, so that you can be shielded in the days of trouble. God's eyes runs to and fro but His eyes are upon then that fear Him to keep them in safety. This is God's promise to His children, the privilege of sons. His faithfulness is continually with them that fear Him.

PRAYER :
Father thank you for your preservation upon my life. Living father I come under your pavilion in total submission. I have decided to choose your way and will over mine. I admit that I am helpless without you and your strength is all I need. Equip me with your spirit so that I will not faint. Surround me with your favour. I decree that I shall soar above storm through the power of Christ Jesus that upholds me. I receive divine satisfaction and I flow in abundance. I am confident that His grace is sufficient for me in Jesus name Amen .

TODAY'S TIP: WHILE STRIVE WHEN YOU CAN THRIVE UNDER THE SHADOW OF HIS WINGS.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment