Monday 14 January 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: YOU ARE VALUABLE TO GOD
LUKE 12:6-7:Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God? But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows

Fear comes from the place of not knowing who you are thereby surpassing your ability of what you can do. You are valuable to God, as a child of God. Never let intimidation of any kind stop your manifestation. The details of your life is in the hands of God. Don't let anyone tell you how less of a person you are ,because you are much more than they see. Don't let anything weigh you down, you have dominion over all things. Be cautious about your worth, it is in who/whom you have not what you have. You can be and do all things because God's grace is sufficient for you.

PRAYER : Father equip me with boldness and courage. Father drain every spirit of inefficiency in my life . Make me sufficient by your grace. Open my eyes that I may  see the reality of who I am in Christ. Father expose my mind to the truth about my being and purpose on earth. I shall not live an unfulfilled life. I receive the life of Christ in me that enables me manifest my divine identity. I reject the Spirit of worthlessness and indecision. I manifest with grace in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : YOU ARE AN INFLUENCE FOR GENERATIONAL CHANGE. YOU ARE NOT JUST ANYBODY, YOU ARE GOD'S OWN ! 

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment