Wednesday 2 January 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THE VITAMIN OF CHRISTIANITY
1PETER 2:2-3:As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby: If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious

To grow you must desire the milk of the word. The engine of spiritual growth is to be daily renewed by the word. The word is what transform's the old man from what it used to be,into the person that Christ desires that you become in him. We don't mirror ourselves by the world but by the word. The word is the breath that keeps the Christian life alive, so you don't just practice religion but live a Christlike life. It is in the desiring of the sincere milk of God's word and daily feed on it that you taste and enjoy God graciously,that you may hear God and know what he desires that you do per time,that you get direction for life. There is no Christian life, no burning on the altar without the feed of life and the word ingestion into the Spirit man. That is what keeps you spiritually alive and alert, and helps that you pray according to God's will and not amiss.
PRAYER:
Father I thank you for the power that exude from your word. Father create a burning in me for your word. My life shall not lack spiritual nutrient. I ask Lord that you ignite the fire in my spirit man and let my prayer altar burn like never before. Father let your word become flesh in me. I declare that I have light for direction by your word. I am delivered from every kind of spiritual emaciation in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : THERE IS NO LIFE WITHOUT THE WORD OF LIFE. IT IS THE SOURCE OF A MEANINGFUL LIFE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment