Sunday 6 January 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : VICTORY IN CHRIST JESUS
1JOHN 2:5-For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, evenour faith.
When you are born of God, you have no fear of defeat. It is a done deal of victory, so you aren't trying to get the victory. It says; because you are of God, you already have that victory. You are not to walk in fear but in faith with total trust in God that no matter what comes before you because you are born of the Spirit you shall overcome. Walk with this assurance that is in Christ Jesus. Don't be ignorant of your place in Christ. Recognising that beyond being born of mortal, you have been birth by the spirit divine and that gives you a supernatural leverage that enables you to work in victory by faith towards all things.

I confess Jesus as my personal Lord and Savior. I submit myself to God's will and authority. I decree that I am a flaming fire for Christ. I am born of God not of fear
I am born of God not of depression. I am born of God not of low self esteem. I am born of God and I have the grace to overcome world and victoriously stand in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP : WHEN YOU ARE BORN OF GOD NO MATTER  WHAT COMES YOUR WAY KNOW THAT VICTORY IS SURE!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment