Wednesday 2 January 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: PUT YOUR FAITH TO WORK
JAMES 2:26-For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
Most times people talk about faith than they put it to work . Faith in God is not dormant, it is active. God wants us to believe in Him and He wants to see us doing as he leads us to. Faith is not waiting for things to come to you but acting confidently in the hope that you see because we know that faith hopes for. Faith also being the substance of things means that there is no action without faith and vice versa. Faith wants you to act and become what God desires you to be. You don't believe if you have not acted in line with your faith. God is happy when you can trust him for each step and focus on him no matter the side attraction/distraction. There is one focus while you put your faith to action,and that is God. As you go in your daily journey, see God, faith the walk/put your faith to work as much as you talk in faith, that's how you happen and things begin to happen for you. You don't just say you have faith, God wants to see you act in accordance to your faith eye.

PRAYER:
Father thank you for seeing me through over the years. Holy Spirit teach me to put my Faith to work. Lord I ask that you give me grace for courage to take bold steps. I Push through into doors of possibilities. I take steps in Faith into manifestation and fulfillment. I am not denied of my divine benefits as I take charge and possession of all that God has prepared for me in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: ACT IN FAITH AS MUCH AS YOU TALK IN FAITH. IT IS TIME TO TAKE CHARGE, IN THE POWER OF DOMINION THAT IS IN CHRIST JESUS.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment