Tuesday 8 January 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : CHOSEN BY GOD
PSALM 78:70-72:He chose David also his servant, and took him from the sheepfolds:  From following the ewes great with young he brought him to feed Jacob his people, and Israel his inheritance. So he fed them according to the integrity of his heart; and guided them by the skilfulness of his hands.

When God choose you, you don't need to compete for position or any good thing because it divinely becomes yours. It is better for God to choose you than for you to force your way through. God had chosen David, and that was why everything worked in his favour and became the people's favourite that even the people sang his praise. It was because God choose David that all through the battle with Saul he conquered. Make it a priority not to do what God hasn't chosen you for, not to go where Hod has not chosen you to go. When God choose you it means you have been selected for good things. Beyond strive and struggle your prayer should be God choose me. No one can displace a man chosen by God. Only God can take a man from sheepfold to be a king over a nation. The human standard would have said he is the youngest, no he is not qualified but because God choose him he became the most qualified. What is that place you desire to attain, what is that thing you desire to achieve when God choose you every other requirements don't matter you become automatically qualified.
PRAYER:
Father in your mercy and favour choose me. Where I have been rejected in time past may I be the most favoured with full reward . Father shine your light of glory upon me and single me out of the crowd. Father choose me for greatness beyond qualification. Father choose me to be connected to the right people, in the right place and at the right time. I will not struggle or strive unfruitfully this year for I am chosen of God in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : GOD'S CHOICE IS BETTER THAN HUMAN VALIDATION.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment