Sunday 1 December 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- SOUND OF REJOICING AND NEW SONG

BIBLE FOCUS : Psalm 30:11-12 KJV- Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, g and girded me with gladness; To the end that my h glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.

PRAYER - FATHER GIRD ME WITH GLADNESS AND LET MY GLORY REJOICE. FATHER LET MY GLORY NOT BE SILENT, LET IT ATTRACT FAVOUR, BLESSING AND ALL GOOD THINGS. FATHER LET EVERY NEGATIVE GARMENT CATCH FIRE. WATERS OF REJOICING FLOW INTO MY LIFE AND HOUSEHOLD. I SHALL DANCE MY BEST DANCE, I SHALL SING MY BEST SONG, I SHALL LAUGH MY BEST LAUGH. THINGS ARE TURNED AROUND FOR MY FAVOUR.EVERYTHING ABOUT MY LIFE GIVE GOD PRAISE IN JESUS NAME AMEN. 

WORD- The devil knows that the best place to keep you is a place of sorrow. Where everything looks gloomy and your eyes is blinded to the positive side of life. That you don't even recognise the blessing coming. God is saying to you today  all the tears and sorrow you experience from the beginning of this year till  last month, he is turning it over for a sound of rejoicing. It says to this end that your glory will rejoice. In this new month God he is putting a full stop to epileptic seasons in your life. That glory that has been silent, that home where there haven't been a sound of celebration, to this end the "I Am" is setting things in order for you. Don't be perplexed. What you have been experiencing is about to launch you into a better season. Don't conclude yet. Your last minute miracle is coming with a resounding testimony. 

TODAY'S TIP: WELCOME TO THE MONTH OF THE MONTH OF SOUND OF REJOICING AND NEW SONG! 
YOU ARE IN YOUR BEST SEASON YET!  

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment