Saturday 21 December 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : SPIRIT WALK

BIBLE FOCUS- GAL 5:15-16: But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another. This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

PRAYER: I WALK IN THE SPIRIT AND NOT IN THE FLESH. I REFUSE TO BE INFLUENCE BY STRIFE AND FLESHLY DESIRE. I OPERATE IN THE MIND OF FOD AND THE WILL OF THE FATHER. I DO GREAT THINGS AND ABOUND IN POSITIVE INFLUENCE. I SHINE THE LIGHT OF LOVE WHICH IS OF GOD. I SHALL NOT FULFIL THE LUST OF THE FLESH. I ABOUND IN GRACE TO SPREAD LOVE AND PROMOTE PEACE. I GROW IN THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IN JESUS NAME, AMEN! 

WORD- Walking in the spirit enables us to do what we ought to do right. The spirit of God helps us to grow in love. You will realise that where there is strive the spirit of God is not there. When you walk in the Spirit you become dead to the flesh compulsion of the flesh. Disunity is the compulsion of the flesh. The way to grow in love is to walk in the Spirit. Because God is love and they that worship him must do it in spirit and truth. Until you walk in the Spirit you won't be able to love right and you will struggle with strive. Check that area where you are battling with strive and  invite. The spirit of God helpers us in  all things. 

TODAY'S TIP: WHEREVER FLESH IS DOMINATING THERE IS STRIVE !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment