Tuesday 3 December 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: PREVAILING BY THE WORD 

BIBLE FOCUS : PSALM 119:97-98: O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day. Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me.

PRAYER - FATHER GIVE ME WISDOM BY YOUR WORD. EXPAND MY ABOVE MY ENEMIES. FATHER SEPARATE ME FROM ANYTHING THAT IS TAKING ME OUT OF YOUR WILL. I RECEIVE GRACE TP CONQUER ALL. I AM MORE THAN CONQUEROR THROUGH CHRIST. I LIVE A LIFE OF POWER AND VICTORY. O WEAR THE ARMOUR OF CHRIST TAHT MAKES ME MORE THAN A CONQUEROR. 

WORD: The secret to winning the devil's tactics is to stay with the word. The word is a guide telling you what has been, what is and is to come. So you can't win in the Christian race if you haven't fed on the word. The word of God is what keeps you on track, it helps you to overcome Satan's deciets,lies and d falsehood. You conquer by the word. You are able to move steps ahead and get the devil wondering. Nourish your spirit with the word and get the devil off balance. The more you nourish yourself with the word, the more your defense against satanic vices gets stronger. 

TODAY'S TIP- TO OVERCOME IN THIS WORLD YOU NEED THE WORD. 

EFECOLLABS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment