Monday 9 December 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : TOTALLY SURRENDERED 

BIBLE FOCUS-  Mark 10:28-30- Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee.And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

PRAYER : FATHER MAY I REAP THE HARVEST OF JOY. GIVE ME GRACE TO GLORIFY YOU WITH WHAT YOU HAVE BLESSED ME WITH. I HAVE LAID MY HAND ON THE PLOUGH I SHALL NOT LOOK BACK. I CHOOSE TO FOLLOW GOD WITH ALL MY HEART. I CHOOSE CONTENTMENT AND GODLINESS. I SHALL NOT MISS THE REWARD OF TRUE SERVICE. I LAY DOWN MY ALL AT THE FEET OF JESUS HOLDING NOTHING BACK. I FORSAKE ALL AND I CLING TO GOD OF ALL IN JESUS  NAME, AMEN. 

WORD- Doing bussines with God is the greatest gain. You can't invest in the things of God and not have your reward. The words of Jesus says it all.  Peter said we have left all and followed thee and Jesus said, leaving all isn't a loss but an access to gain more. If you feel serving God is taking more from you then you haven't fully understood the meaning of kingdom investment, for what is coming back to you your barn will not be able to take it. It is better to give up on fleshly desire to gain Jesus. Always choose the eternal when faced with a choice. 

TODAY'S TIP- FORSAKING ALL AND FOLLOWING JESUS IS THE GREATEST GAIN. 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment