Monday 16 December 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: BEING LED BY THE LORD 

BIBLE FOCUS- ISAIAH 49:10-11:They shall not hunger nor thirst; neither shall the heat nor sun smite them: for he that hath mercy on them shall lead them, even by the springs of water shall he guide them. And I will make all my mountains a way, and my highways shall be exalted.

PRAYER : IN THE NAME OF JESUS I AM LED THROUGH OPEN  DOORS AND PREPARED PLACE. I SHALL NOT SUFFER HARDSHIP AND HARDLUCK. THE MOUTAINS GIVE WAY AND MY HIGH WAYS ARE EXALTED.THE MERCY OF GOD IS ON MY LIFE AND ON MY NAME. I SPEAK THE WORD OF GOD FOR ME E INTO EXISTENCE. I OPERATE IN THE GUIDIANCE OF THE HOST OF HEAVEN IN JESUS NAME, AMEN! 

WORD- There is a greater blessing being led by the Lord. It is an attitude of complete trust, and he responds child I got you. What an absolute overwhelming blessing to have God be your guide. You will find yourself walking in already prepared path of full provision and rest. Why don't you let God guide you today through those things you've been struggling with. It can be more and better than you have it now, when you have absolute trust in God. Trust God as you enjoy the provision by mercy. 

TODAY'S TIP: YOU HAVEN'T DONE IT RIGHT UNTIL YOU LET GOD HAVE HIS WAY. LET GOD'S WILL OVER YOURS! 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment