Wednesday 18 December 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : IT IS FOR A GREATER GOOD

BIBLE FOCUS- 2 COR 12:8-10: For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.I am become a fool in glorying; ye have compelled me: for I ought to have been commended of you: for in nothing am I behind the very chiefest apostles, though I be nothing.

PRAYER- THANK YOU FATHER FOR THE DIFFERENT PHASE IN MY LIFE. THANK YOU FATHER FOR BEING MY STRENGTH IN MY WEAKEST TIMES. LORD GLORIFY YOURSELF IN ME AND HELP ME TO STAND THROUGH ALL STORMS. JESUS BE REVEALED IN ALL I DO. I RECIEVE THE GRACE OF GOD TO HELP ME THROUGH ALL SEASONS OF LIFE. THE STRENGTH OF CHRIST IS GLORIFIED IN ME IN JESUS NAME, AMEN! 

WORD- God is using your trying times to bring you to a place of strength and enlarged capacity. You may not understand why things keep persisting the way it is, but it for a greater good. See God walking you through those seasons as he teaches you things beyond your years. The moment you stop seeing that situation as a problem and start seeing it as a phase God is sufficient for, things will take a new turn. God is using this present situation to strengthen your weakness, as he takes over. Because in those weak states the glory of God is revealed in and through you. It's all for a greater good when you let Jesus take over .

TODAY'S TIP: EVEN THE WEAK MOMENTS ARE NECCESARY, THAT CHRIST'S STRENGTH BE GLORIFIED IN YOU !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment