Friday 20 December 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : NOT TOSSED

BIBLE FOCUS- Ephesians 4:14 KJV
That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

PRAYER: FATHER HELP ME TO BE ROOTED AND GROUNDED IN THE WORD. ESTABLISH YOUR WILL IN ME. I REFUSE TO BE CARRIED BY THE WIND OF FALSE DOCTRINE. I HAVE REVELATION AND INSIGHT. I SEE INTO THE SUPERNATURAL AND I OPERATE BEYOND THE COMMON. I ENTER INTO DEEPER FELLOWSHIP AND COMMUNION. I REFUSE TO FALL INTO THE TRAP OF DECIET AND FALSE. I WALK IN TRUTH AND FEAR OF GOD IN JESUS NAME, AMEN! 

WORD- God considers those who waver at just anything, as children in Faith. The evidence of the depth of your root is when the winds of any doctrine don't blow you away. The way to grow into spiritual maturity is by giving ourselves spiritual food and exercising our faith in God. When you are planted in the vine, you are nourished by things that comes from Him. The ability to recognise the craftiness of the devil is a level of spiritual capacity. To grow into a place of spiritual maturity, you must stay rooted in Christ and his word. 

TODAY'S TIP: THE ROOT OF A CHRISTIAN LIFE IS THE WORD AND WORD IS GOD! 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment