Saturday 13 June 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: RESPOND WITH THE WORD

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 71:24 KJV- My tongue also shall talk of thy righteousness all the day long: for they are confounded, for they are brought unto shame, that seek my hurt.

PRAYER-FATHER MY FAITH SHALL NOT BE SHAKEN. I HAVE THE SEAL OF SALVATION. I SHALL NOT BE WEIGHED DOWN BY SITUATION. I DECLARE THAT MY RESPONSE OF FAITH SHALL SILENCE THE ENEMY. THE LORD WILL BE MY VOICE IN THE MIDST OF THE STORM. I DECLARE THAT WORDS OF COMFORT SHALL FLOW FROM MY LIPS. I REST IN THE EVERLASTING ARM OF THE FATHER . THE LORD HAS PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH THAT MY ENEMY CAN NOT GAIN SAY IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. 

WORD: The word of God confounds the enemy. When you speak the word in faith the enemy is discomfitted. Don't talk about the problem, speak about God and his righteousness, let the devil know you are not moved by what he is doing. When devil brings things that try's to shake your faith, discomfit the devil with the word. Let the word of God become a sling in your month against the Goliath called problems. When the devil tries to cease the praise of your lips with problem,let the devil know the power of God superceeds all

TODAY'S TIP : LET THE WORD OF GOD CONTINUALLY BE IN YOUR MOUTH AND THE PRAISE OF GOD ON YOUR LIPS. CONFOUND THE ENEMY WITH YOUR OVERWHELMING TRUST IN GOD. 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment