Tuesday 30 June 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: TAKE REFUGE, STAY FOCUSED 

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 23:4 KJV- Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

PRAYER- FATHER I SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH ME IN THIS SEASON AND THOUGH THE STORM RAGE I WILL STAY ON COURSE. I TRUST YOU LORD AGAINST ALL ODDS AMD STORM. I PRESS THROUGH THIS SEASON UNWAVERED AND UNBURN. I ENTER INTO THE MANIFESTATION OF NEW THINGS. I DEVLARE THAT I FEAR NO EVIL,  I CARRY THE PRESENCE OF GOD AND I HIDE UNDER THE SHADOW OF HIS WINGS IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. 

WORD: The condition of things shouldn't distract you from the cross. Keep saying - though this is what the devil is trying to make me see and do, I'll stay focused. Let the devil be afraid at your level of focus to stay on course. Let your faith subdue your fear. The journey is not assured to be without storm, but in the midst of it God is your peace and safety. Your reality begins with your faith. until your faith can see it, you can't be it.

TODAY'S TIP: LIFE IS BETTER WHEN YOU WALK IT WITH GOD. 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment