Tuesday 9 June 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: PRAYER OF MERCY IS VITAL

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 66:19-20 KJV- But verily God hath heard me; he hath attended to the voice of my prayer. Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me.

PRAYER- FATHER SHOW ME MERCY AND SHOW YOURSELF IN ALL SEASONS OF MY LIFE. FATHER ENLARGE MY CAPACITY FOR MORE. FATHER STRENGTHEN ME IN MY WALK WITH ME. FATHER ESTABLISH IN MY PATH THAT MY FOOT STEP SLIP NOT. MY PRAYER WILL NEVER MEET THE HEAVEN OF BRASS BUT OF MERCY. BY MERCY I GET ANSWERS BEYOND MY REQUEST. I DECLARE THAT GOD IS THE FOUNDATION OF MY LIFE AND MY LIFE IS HIS DWELLING IN JESUS NAME,AMEN !

WORD - If you were eating shawarma everyday you wouldn't have known how important you need to draw closer to God. If you had all the friends you need to sort your need you wouldn't see the need to say the best friend I have is Jesus. Somedays are neccesary to draw you closer to God and strengthen your Faith. When I pray most times, I connect with the experience I have of God and there is this Faith that rise within me saying God it is you or nothing. David said it was neccesary I went through this face that I may learn out of thy law.  Those days you can look up and you see the Fathers embrace comes to your rescue is necessary, so that a time will come when you will say if it had not been the Lord  who was on my side, what will my Israel say? Your Israel is your hope and future, the glory of your head. It was necessary so that your testimony can be someones deliverance.SITUATIONS PUSHES YOU TO HUNGER FOR MORE. YOU MUST ASK GOD TO OPEN YOUR EYES TO SEE WHY YOU ARE GOING THROUGH A PARTICULAR PHASE. IT'S THE MERCY OF GOD THAT GETS YOU THROUGH EACH PHASE

TODAYS TIP: KNOWING YOUR WHY IN A PARTICULAR PHASE HELPS YOU GET THROUGH AND ANSWERS THE HOW OF A NEXT PHASE. PRESS FOR MORE ! 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment