Tuesday 2 June 2020

PRAYET NUGGET

NUGGET: THE CROSS AND YOU

BIBLE FOCUS- Galatians 1:4 KJV- Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:

PRAYER : FATHER FIX ME IN YOUR WILL AND HELP ME TO OPERATE IN THE PURPOSE OF THE CROSS. I SHALL NOT LOOSE THE ESSENCE OF THE CHRISTIAN RACE. I DECREE THAT BY THE BLOOD JESUS I AM DELIVERED FROM EVERY FORM  OF BONDAGE OF THIS WORLD.I REFUSE TO BE A SLAVE TO SIN. I DECREE THAT CHRIST IS MY AUTHORITY. I PRAY THAT THE PURPOSE WHY JESUS CAME SHAL BE FULFILLED IN ME. I PRAY THAT I DO MORE THAN EXPECTATIONS IN JESUS NAME,AMEN !

WORD- The purpose Jesus came was to give us a life way to deliverance. The only way to survive in this present evil world is to key into the purpose of the cross. To live in the will of the Father, is to connect to the purpose of the cross. He gave himself to us that we may have a meaningful life. When you live in His will you align to His plan.The best kind of life to experience is in Jesus. we overcame the devil by the blood of the lamb,  the blood of Jesus gave us life. We have become aligned to the will of the father through  Jesus Christ.That better life You seek is experienced by living in the will of the father.

TODAY'S TIP:  UNDERSTANDING THE PURPOSE OF THE CROSS HELPS YOU TO LIVE MORE IN TUNE WITH GOD. THE WAY IS JESUS! 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment