Monday 15 June 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: HELD BY GOD

BIBLE FOCUS- 2 Timothy 4:16-17- At my first answer no man stood with me, but all men forsook me: I pray God that it may not be laid to their charge. Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and that all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.

PRAYER- FATHER HELP ME AND UPHOLD ME. FATHER STRENGTHEN ME BY YOUR RIGHT HAND. FATHER GIVE ME  GRACE TO STAND. FATHER UPHOLD ME IN THE RIGHT PATH. FATHER WHEN OTHERS GO AGAINST ME, GIVE  ME STRENGTH TO STAND. FATHER DIRECT ME WITH YOUR LIGHT OF TRUTH. FATHER HELP ME TO OVERCOME THE TRICKS OF THE DEVIL. I DECLARE THAT NOTHING SHALL STOP FROM FULFILLING THE WILL OF GOD ON EARTH IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

WORD:sometimes the process might require standing alone so you can see the Salvation of God. When God is the one leading you it doesn't matter who is standing with or against you, be sure that you will reach fulfillment. It is not whether anyone is standing with you, it is whether God is with you. Because in the midst of no where or nothing God is everything, and everything you need is God. 

TODAY'S TIP: BEING ON THE LORD'S SIDE IS THE GREATEST ARMOUR OF VICTORY !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment