Wednesday 17 June 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: STICK WITH GOD 

BIBLE FOCUS -Hebrews 10:36 KJV
For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

PRAYER- FATHER I HOLD FAST TO YOU.I STICK WITH YOU BECUASE I KNOW YOU WILL NEVER FAIL ME. I ASK LORD THAT YOU HELP ME REACH THE FINISH LINE. I WILL NOT MISS THE GLORY AHEAD. FATHER STRAINGTHEN MY CROOKED PATH. FATHER BE MY LIGHT AND SHIELD ME AWAY FROM ALL STORMS. FATHER ESTABLISH MY GOINGS THAT MY FOOTSTEPS SLIP NOT. I WILL NOT BE ASHAMED FOLLOWING YOU. I DO EXCEEDINGLY WELL IN MY WALK WITH YOU. I DECLARE THAT I AM STRENGTHENED IN MY INNER MAN. I SHALL EAT THE FRUIT OF MY DOINGS IN JESUS NMAE OF JESUS AMEN. 

WORD: There is nothing more rewarding like sticking with God. The fulfillment of the promise is for those who wait, those who are consistent. The evidence of your Faith is the patience at work in you. Time reveals the strength of your faith. There is always a reward when you choose God and stick with His promise. You must understand that the ingredient of faith is patience. It helps you thrive more in your Faith walk. It helps you say until God shows up. I'm not giving up. Without Faith you loose the race. Faith helps you focus on the reward with patience you reach the finish line

TODAY'S TIP: GOD WILL REWARD YOU IN FULL,WITH HIM YOU CAN PUT YOUR EGG IN ONE BASKET AND YOU WON'T REGRET IT. STICK WITH GOD !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment