Sunday 14 June 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: STRONGER! 

BIBLE FOCUS- 2 Timothy 3:13-15 KJV- But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.  But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them ; And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

PRAYER- I PRAY THAT I SHALL NOT GROW COLD WITH THE WORLD. I RECEIVE GRACE TO PRESS ON WHEN THE WORLD TRIES TO PULL ME DOWN. I SHALL EXPERIENCE GOD MORE AND MORE IN ALL SEASON OF MY LIFE. I RECEIVE THE GRACE FOR CONTINUITY AND CONSISTENCY. I DECLARE MY STAND AND ALLEGIANCE WITH JESUS. I DECREE THAT I WILL WAX STRONGER AND STRONGER IN MY FAITH IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

WORD: When the world wax worse in their evil way, you grow and wax strong in the word, holding fast to the root of your faith. When you know the word you overcome the world. The word is never changing but always fresh and refreshing . As the world is advancing but sin and wickedness is growing, you must know where you stand and who you belong to. One thing you must know is God's word never Change. So you must stand with the word as you open your heart to the Holy Ghost to keep renewing your mind and in the ways of God. 

TODAY'S TIP: YOU NEED THE WORD TO OVERCOME THE WORLD. YOUR SUSTAINING POWER IS GOD. 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment