Saturday 11 July 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET:STEADFASTLY ABIDING 

BIBLE FOCUS- Revelation 3:16 KJV- So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

PRAYER: FATHER STRENGTHEN MY FAITH IN YOU. GIVE ME A RELENTLESS SPIRIT OF FIRE AND PURSUIT. FATHER UPROOT ME FROM THE WRONG PATH, AND HELP ME TO BE ALIGNED WITH YOU. FATHER MAY I NEVER BE A CAST AWAY. FATHER I'LL KEEP CHASING AFTER YOU AND WALKING IN YOUR WILL. FATHER I CHOOSE YOU AS MY PRIORITY OVER MY WILL AND DESIRES. I SHALL NOT LOOSE FAITH AT ANY POINT, I ABIDE STEADFASTLY IN YOU IN JESUS NAME, AMEN 

WORD-Inconsistencecy does not have a stand with God. God loves diligence, he wants to see where you stand. As a child of God, you must stay hot and burning. The Bible says buy the truth and sell It not,if the know the truth stay rooted in it. A wavering heart can't receive from God. Be steadfast in faith in and out of season. Don't let the devil sabotage you of your end reward. Where you stand with God reflects in your daily life and how you do. Don't misuse the priviledge of God's grace and mercy. Money is not an eternal security. You must let God secure you in his palm. 

TODAY'S TIP: JESUS IS OUR LIFE AND ETERNAL SECURITY! 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment