Sunday 26 July 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: ABOVE ALL

BIBLE FOCUS- Deuteronomy 20:1 KJV
When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for the Lord thy God is with thee, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.

PRAYER- FATHER I SURRENDER MY ALL TO YOU. I SEE YOU ABOVE ALL MY SITUATIONS AND CIRCUMSTANCES. I SEE YOU PRESENT IN MY LIFE AND FUTURE. THANK YOU FOR MAKING WAYS FOR ME. I TRUST YOU FULLY TO ORDER MY STEP AND GLORIFY YOURSELF. YOU LORD ARE ALL I SEE AND I AM REST ASSURED IN YOU IN JESUS NAME, AMEN! 

WORD: Focus not on the battle but on God. Don't come in face of battle with fear but in Faith, having confidence that the Lord is able to deliver you out of it all. No matter how fierce what you gave,  God is fire he will shield you but you must trust that God can save you. Yes God can deliver you out of that fire. Yes he can do more. God is above all you are  facing.

TODAY'S TIP: IN THE MIDST OF IT ALL, SEE GOD ABOVE ALL. 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment