Wednesday 1 July 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET:  MY SEASON OF HELP

BIBLE FOCUS- Isaiah 41:10 KJV
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

PRAYER- BY THE POWER IN THE NAME OF JESUS, I WELCOME MY HELP AND DIVINE HELPERS. I DECLARE THAT THIS IS MY HELP SEASON. I PRAY THAT MY MOUTH IS FILLED WITH JOY, LAUGHTER AND DIVINE TESTIMOMY. I PRAY THAT NOTHING SHALL STOP WHAT GOD IS SET TO DO FOR ME IN THIS MONTH. I PRAY THAT I SHALL EXPERIENCE THE WONDERS OF GOD IN THIS MONTH. LINES WILL FALL FOR ME IN PLEASANT PLACES. I DECLARE A PERFECTION OF ALL THINGS FOR ME. STRANGE HELP AND FAVOUR  COMES TO ME. BLESSINGS ARE NOW AT MY DOOR STEP. I SEE GOD'S MERCY AND I ENJOY HIS FAVOUR IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. 

WORD: Sometimes we panic because we don't know what tommorow holds and everything looks like a zig zag slate sigh no direction, but each time for everyone of those situation God is saying he not be dismayed. Help has come for you. You don't have to worry, fear nor fret. Why not let God help you, let him anchor your boat. Recognise that your help is from above and God who promised to never leave you has come to help you. It is your help season beloved. This is a promise to those who trust Him. You will struggle trying to do it by your self  ,there is a God our father in heaven who is ready carry it all for you. That struggle isn't necessary, when he says he will help you. In this remaining part of the year he wants that you completely trust Him. You don't have to worry about it, he says he I will help you find peace in that 

TODAY'S TIP- YOU NEED GOD'S HELP BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE. IF GOD DOESNT HELP YOU ONE ELSE WILL. 
WELCOME TO YOUR SEASON OF HELP

EFECOLLABS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment