Tuesday 28 July 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: WIN DON'T WALLOW

BIBLE FOCUS:Psalm 142:5 KJV- I cried unto thee, O Lord : I said, Thou art my refuge and my portion in the land of the living.

PRAYER- FATHER I TRUST YOU COMPLETELY TO SEE ME THROUGH EACH PHASE AND SEASON. FATHER LET THIS SEASON UNFOLD A GREATER SEASON FOR ME. FATHER I HAVE SEEN YOUR FAITHFULNESS IN TIME PAST, REVEAL YOURSELF TO ME ONCE AGAIN. FATHER ESTABLISH YOUR CONVENANT OF BLESSING WITH ME. I PRESENT MY REQUEST COS I KNOW YOU CAN. FATHER LET THIS SEASON LUNCH ME INTO WINS IN JESUS NAME, AMEN! 

WORD:The psalmist had things to say that proved his love for God and trust in Him. He wasn't complaining, he cried out recounting God's faithfulness.  What are you saying to God in the midst of it all, is it how much you trust he can bring you out, or how big the situation is. The answer to every problem is a solutuon, and it's in the one who is bigger than that problem. Say to God how well you trust Him and how big He is beyond What you face. Until you can see God and trust Him,  You  wallow instead of win.

TODAY'S TIP: NO SITUATION  CAN WITHSTAND THE POWER OF GOD, LET GOD IN! 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment