Monday 13 July 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: AVOID WORD OF PRIDE

BIBLE FOCUS-Psalm 73:3,6
For I was envious at the foolish, when I saw the prosperity of the wicked.Therefore pride compasseth them about as a chain; violence covereth them as a garment.

PRAYER- FATHER MAY I NEVER BE CARRIED AWAY BY MY OWN HEART LUST. FATHER DELIVER ME FROM BOASTFUL TONGUE. I SHALL NOT USE MY MOUTH TO DRIVE AWAY MY BLESSING. I DEEP MY TONGUE IN THE BLOOD JESUS AND I DECLARE THAT IT SHALL BE USED FOR GOOD THINGS. I SUBMIT MYSELF UNDER THE LEADING AND AUTHORITY OF GOD, I SHALL NOT FALL TRAP TO THE DECIET OF THE ENEMY IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. 

WORD: Refuse to let position become pride. Forgo every position that affects your disposition negatively. Speak not like you own tommorow for we know that the future is in God's hand. The final say is God ! Don't let  pride  become the root of your words. Speak not with a stiff neck. Lift not your horn on high, no man is exalted above God. You did not put yourself where you are. You don't determine where next phase of others will be. God is the one that positioned you must be careful how you act in that wealthy place and be careful how you act in that wealthy place and d be careful how you treat others in  small state

TODAY'S TIP: A HEART OF PRIDE CAN'T GROW. HUMILITY AND TEACHABLITY BEGAT GROWTH. 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment