Monday 6 July 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: DECIET 

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 52:4 KJV- Thou lovest all devouring words, O thou deceitful tongue.

PRAYER- FATHER DELIVER ME FROM DECEITFUL TONGUE. I PRAY THAT I SHALL NOT FALL AWAY FROM GRACE. LYING TONGUE ASSIGNED TO DIVERT ME FROM DESTINY, I CUT MYSELF OFF FROM YOU. I SHALL NOT FALL VICTIM, I RISE AS A VICTOR. FATHER DELIVER ME FROM EVIL IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. 

WORD:  Only the spirit of truth can depict a deceitful tongue. A tongue that never speaks the truth, never says right always spoils others,be careful of such tongue. Such tongue will lead you on a wrong path. As the Holy Spirit to help you discern the intent of the heart. A lying tongue is of the devil and will never lead you right. Deciet are devils way of luring you out the right path and God's intent for you. 

TODAY'S TIP: NOT EVERYTHING GOOD IS RIGHT FOR YOU, BEWARE OF DECIET! 

EFECOLLABS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment