Saturday 25 July 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET:BE AT WATCH FOR EACH OTHER 

BIBLE FOCUS- Deuteronomy 22:1 KJV- Thou shalt not see thy brother's ox or his sheep go astray, and hide thyself from them: thou shalt in any case bring them again unto thy brother.

PRAYER- FATHER GIVE ME A HEART OF COMPASSION. HELP ME TO LOVE AS YOU HAVE COMMANDED US TO. GIVE ME THE HEART OF LOVE. FATHER I RECIEVE GRACE TO LOOK OUT FOR THE GOOD OF OTHERS. I SHALL NOT BE TAKEN OVER BY JEALOUSY BUT IN LOVE I WILL BUILD A BETTER PLACE. FATHER INCLINE MY HEART TO THE THING THAT IS GOOD IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. 

WORD: I hear people say bae watch, what about neigh(bour) watch, bro(ther)/ sis(ter) watch. We are each other care takers, I don't have to be your sister nor do you have to be my brother before I look out for you and all that concerns you. Watch each others back that's love. Don't see someone going astray and clap in mockery, don't see things going bad for them and rejoice over the evil. As little as helping your neighbor pack their dried clothes when it's raining is what the Bible admonishes us to do according to the will of God. Being your brothers keeper starts from the little things, that's how we shine the light and build a better nation.

TODAY'S TIP: BE EACH OTHERS COMPANION, BUILD A BETTER PLACE OF LOVE !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment