Tuesday 26 July 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

​ NUGGET- STAY WITH GOD


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 77:2 KJV
[2] In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord: my sore ran in the night, and ceased not: my soul refused to be comforted.

PRAYER-  FATHER I RUN TO YOU , HELP ME. TEACH ME TO NAVIGATE THROUGH LIFE. I STAY IN TUNE WITH GOD AT ALL TIME AND LET MY WAY BE PRESERVED. I SEEK GOD AND I WILL NKT BE TIRED . I STAY CONTINUALLY IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD. FATHER HEAL MY SORE AND HELP ME IN EVERY AREA OF MY LIFE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD- Who do you seek when you are in trouble . Let God be the one you run to first . He hears , he see’s, he knows and He will come through for you. Sought God everyday , every second , every time he hasn’t left you . He can’t leave you . Draw nigh to him and he will come through for you. There is no one who can save you like God.

TODAY’S WORD- DON’T RUN AWAY FROM GOD , RUN TO GOD!

EFECOLLABS 


No comments:

Post a Comment