Friday 1 July 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I am  seated in heavenly placed with Christ and I’m standing on the rock that can’t fail

I am choosen of Christ and I reign as royalty in Him

I manifest the choosen anointing

I am predestined for favour 

My feet walk in the presence of God and in the status of His will

 

I declare that I am established in the will of the father 

Nothing is difficult for me because nothing is difficult for God 

Everything is working in agenda to the will of God 

The father is enthroned in me and I am enthroned by the father 

It is my lifting and new level season 

 

Thank you Lord for ushering me into a new season 

Thank you Lord for the new song and the new dance 

Thank you Lord for my desires has become a reality 

Thank you Lord because what I covert I now have in abundance 

Thank you Lord for my dawn is now 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

Happy New Month

#EFECOLLABS 


No comments:

Post a Comment