Wednesday 27 July 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

​ NUGGET- JOY IN KNOWING GOD


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 70:4-5 KJV
[4] Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified. [5] But I am poor and needy: make haste unto me, O God: thou art my help and my deliverer; O Lord, make no tarrying.


PRAYER- FATHER STRENGTHEN MY FAITH AMD HELP ME NOT TO BE SHAKEN BY THE WIND OF THE WORLD. I CHOOSE TO TRUST YOU LORD IN ALL THINGS AT ALL TIMES. I FOLLOW UOU LORD IN TRUTH AND IN SPIRIT. I PAY ATTENTION TO THE WORD OF THE SPIRIT AND OF GRACE.  I FOCUS DAILY ON GOD’S LOVE TO ME IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD- Let God be your trust and you will never be ashamed . Confess your vulnerability to God and let Him carry you. Don’t carry that burden. Let God have it. Go through God and you wil grow through Him when you have God nothing else can shut you out. Be at peace knowing that God got you daily!

TODAY’S TIP- YOU CAN NOT TRUST  GOD AND BE DISAPPOINTED, HE COMES THROUGH!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment