Thursday 7 July 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

​ NUGGET - SPIRITUAL REDIRECTION


BIBLE FOCUS- Zephaniah 3:8-9 KJV
[8] Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the Lord, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy. [9] For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the Lord, to serve him with one consent.


PRAYER- FATHER DELIVER ME FROM DISTRACTION AND KEEP MY FOCUS ON YOU. FATHER MAY I NOT BE FOUND IN THE DITCH OF LIFE . FATHER KEEP MY FEET STANDING . HELP ME LORD TO FOLLOW YOU THROUGH AND THROUGH. I WILL NOT BE A SPIRITUAL WEAKLING. FATHER HELP
MY FAITH TO BE STABLE IN GOD . FATHER HELP ME NOT YO FAIL YOU IN JESUS NAME, AMEN 

WORD- The desires of the Lord is that hearts are turned to Him, in truth and repentance m. God doesn’t want any to perish . He punishes the flesh so that the spirit man can become active . Activating the spirit requires dying to the flesh. When things begin to go wrong . God back to the drawing board . God is too jealous to allow anything take His place in the hawsers if the ones He love, so instead he takes the thing away.

TODAY’S WORD- SOME TRYING SEASONS ARE TO REDIRECT OUR FOCUS TO GOD 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment