Wednesday 13 July 2022

TODAY’S WORD

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that my path is laced with the word 

My path shines in the beauty of His Holiness 

God’s word has made a way for me 

I will not be held back in my yesterday 

My life breeds a new horizon

 

I declare that Gods word withers the grass on my path 

I am in time for the miraculous 

I walk in light and not darkness 

Dark seasons are over in my life 

I am a testimony and I am testifying 

 

The word of God leads me into open doors and new season 

I trust in Gods word I will never be ashamed 

My breakthrough season is here 

My heart hears and obeys God’s word

I am not stranded,  Gods word is my map for living 

God’s word erase every negative thing on my path

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen

#Efecollabs


No comments:

Post a Comment