Friday 22 July 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that the Lord is my help and salvation 

My heart trust in the Lord at all times and my heart stay on Him

I trust in the Lord at all times 

I am helped , loved and secured  in the fathers arms 

Where I am weak God is my strength, where I am lost God is my light 


I enter into the overcomers season 

I walk in the way of the spirit 

I have God’s saving grace 

The fathers love is all over me 

I am a bearer of His presence and an evidence of His glory 


I declare that I have found my hidden place in God 

I am comforted and not confounded, delivered and not dismayed 

The Lord delivers me from all afflictions and fear

My heart is settled in God 

In Jesus name I have declared , Amen 

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment