Tuesday 5 July 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I receive help and wealth from nations 

My looses are recompensed with gains in multiple fold

As I go further I become greater 

My yesterday will not be greater than my today 

I live in surplus and not underserved 


I declare that my strength is trusting in God I will not faint

Times and season are in my favour 

Everything is working for my good

God strength is made perfect in my weakness 

I drink from the well of salvation 


I am mounting up the ladder of favour and increase 

I will not walk in vain 

I go out and come back with profit and good report 

I have rest from all my worried and I’m delivered from my fears 

I will not be seated backwards, I move from glory to God 


I declare that I am perfected in God’s image 

Christ is my perfection 

I drink from the brooks of life 

I am alive in Christ 

Everything works for me end not against me 

I am God’s seed , I bear fruit on the inside and on the outside

In Jesus name I have declared, amen!

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment