Monday 11 September 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- VICTORY OVER ALL


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 47:8 KJVGod reigneth over the heathen: God sitteth upon the throne of his holiness.

PRAYER- I PRAY THAT THE POWER OF GOD IS UPON ME . I CARRY FIRE . I AM NOT INTIMIDATING BY THE ENEMY. GOD HAS GIVEN ME GRACE TO CONQUER. I HAVE THE WORD OF VICTORY. I SHALL NOT BE OUT TO SHAME . THE LORD IS MY DEFENSE. I AM SEATED WITH CHRIST IN GOD ABOVE ALL . I HAVE VICTORY OVER ALL BATTLES IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

WORD- As children of God , we have been given the sword of leadership . God says rule thou in the midst of your enemies that’s because we are seated with Christ and Christ is seated with the father and in Him we live . Because He is the head over the hidden and we are in Him, we rule 

TODAY’S WORD- YOU ARE NOT A VICTIM, YOU CARRY THE EXTRAORDINARY POWER OF GOD.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment