Wednesday 27 September 2023

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION-

I declare that the Light of God is shinning upon me and upon my path

I am not limited by circumstances for God’s word is speaking to my heart solutions and possibilities

My life is in accordance to Gods word

I will not walking on strange paths 

 

I declare that i walk in the patterns of light 

My feet are planted in the way of the Lord 

God’s word is anchoring my life 

I declare that i will reach my destination 

 

I declare  that where i cant see ,God is my light  to see

The word of God has gone ahead of me to pave the way

The Light of God is shinning all over me

No matter the gross darkness in the world the light of God has arisen upon me

In Jesus name i have declared, Amen

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment