Monday 18 September 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- BREAK IT !


BIBLE FOCUS- Zechariah 1:4-5 KJVBe ye not as your fathers, unto whom the former prophets have cried, saying, Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Turn ye now from your evil ways, and from your evil doings: but they did not hear, nor hearken unto me, saith the Lord. [5] Your fathers, where are they? and the prophets, do they live for ever?

PRAYER- FATHER I REFUSE TO SETTLE FOR LESS THAN THE BEST YOU HAVE FOR ME. FATHER MOVE ME FROM WHERE I AM TO WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BE . FATHER ANCHOR ME AS MY ROCK AND SALVATION. FATHER LIFT MY HEAD AND MAKE ME A PILLAR . I WILL NOT LABOUR IN VAIN AND I HAVE GOOD REWARD OF SUCCESS. FATHER DELIVER ME FROM EVIL FOUNDATION AND STRANGE OCCURANCES IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

WORD- Time to change the narrative of your family lineage , break that yoke. This is how we are in our family, my mother or father experienced this , oh my grand parents were like this , these are the excuses we give ourselves just to settle for negativity. Who told you that because it has spanned from generation to generation that makes it right . If something has been continually arising negatively in your family , God has put you as a light now it’s time to break it .

TODAY’S WORD- YOU ARE A SOLUTION TO YOUR GENERATION, YOU MANIFEST LIGHT!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment