Wednesday 6 September 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

​ NUGGET- GRACE IS AVAILABLE 


BIBLE FOCUS- Ephesians 4:7 KJVBut unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.

PRAYER - I DECLARE THAT I TAP INTO THE WELL OF GRACE. I WILL NOT BE SCARED TO STEP INTO MY FULL POTENTIAL. GOD’S GRACE IS AVAILBALE FOR ME. I HARNESS THE FULLNESS OF GRACE. I RECEIVE EVERYTHING THAT THE GRACE OF GOD CAN MAKE AVAILABLE. I WILL NOT DROWN IN THE SHALLOWNESS OF MY MIND. I RECEIVE GRACE IN ABUNDANCE TO STEP UP HIGHER AND MOVE FURTHER IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

WORD- There is grace for more don’t be afraid to step into the big shoe. We get so afraid about the the things that God has placed inside us to do and feel we are incapable.If God told you to do it that means He has made the grace available for it . Stop getting scared . God didn’t put it in you, for you to kill it with fear . Everyone has a grace , the more you are ready to take that leap of faith , the better experience of grace you come into. You never know how much you can do or how much God has placed inside of you if you don’t bank on the grace of God. Stop evaluating things with your eyes, when God has given you the grace to do more .

TODAY’S WORD- WITH YOUR STRENGTH YOU ARE LIMITED , WITH GRACE( THE HELP OF GOD) YOU ARE LIMITLESS.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment