Sunday 17 September 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- DON’T SETTLE


BIBLE FOCUS-Zechariah 1:19-21 KJVAnd I said unto the angel that talked with me, What be these? And he answered me, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem. [20] And the Lord shewed me four carpenters. [21] Then said I, What come these to do? And he spake, saying, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, so that no man did lift up his head: but these are come to fray them, to cast out the horns of the Gentiles, which lifted up their horn over the land of Judah to scatter it.

PRAYER- IN THE NAME OF JESUS I REFUSE TO SETTLE WITH NEGATIVITY. WHATEVER IS HINDERING ME FROM RISING HAS BEEN CRUSHED. THE LORD GOD HAS RAISED MY HEAD . I HAVE SOLUTION TO ANYTHING TROUBLING ME IN EVERY AREA OF MY LIFE . MY VICTORY  DAY IS NOW IN JESUS NAME, AMEN 

WORD- For every problem God has a solution and also there is no problem without a cause. Your prayer should be Lord open my eyes to see the solutions before me. There is a foundation to everything that happens in our life, good or bad . What you are experiencing is not normal . Don’t accept the negative. Before you say maybe that’s how God wants it make sure you have prayed and prayed through and God has given certain assurance and direction as to what it is . If not pray your way out of that negativity. The Bible says the Lord has made us the head and not the tail and has made us the excellency of Christ in God. But look at how the devil oppressed Judah and pressed their heads. Don’t settle where the devil has placed you .

TODAY’S WORD- DON’T BE COMFORTABLE WITH THE PEANUTS THE DEVIL IS HANDING YOU, THERE IS MORE .

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment