Monday 25 September 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- THE LORD HAS YOU IN HIS ARMS


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 54:3-5 KJVFor strangers are risen up against me, and oppressors seek after my soul: they have not set God before them. Selah. [4] Behold, God is mine helper: the Lord is with them that uphold my soul. [5] He shall reward evil unto mine enemies: cut them off in thy truth.

PRAYER - FATHER THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS HAVING MY BACK. THANK YOU FOR REASSURING ME AND BACKING ME UP. I KNOW LORD AND I AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE MY HELPER. WITH YOU THE ENEMY HAS NO HOLD OVER  ME . FATHER I LOVE HOW YOU CARE FOR ME AND THIS IS MY CONFIDENCE THAT I WILL ALWAYS WIN. THANK YOU FOR REWARDING THE EMEMY WITH THEIR EVIL AND SHOWING ME YOUR GREAT LIGHT IN JESUS NAME , AMEN!

WORD- Stop stressing, the reward of your   enemies is the wrath of God. While you are stressing God has already won your battle. Know that as long as God is your helper, the enemy will not triumph over you. If the heathen can be so confident in their God with limited ability, how much more the eternal living God. Regardless of how much the devil tries to pull you down, know this; that God will uphold your soul.

TODAY’S WORD- YOU FEAR BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT LET THE WORD ABIDE IN YOUR HEART TO STIR FAITH IN YOU!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment