Thursday 21 September 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- BOLD FAITH


BIBLE FOCUS - Philippians 1:20 KJV
According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.

PRAYER- FATHER I HOLD ON TO YOU . I TRUST YOU LORD REGARDLESS OF WHAT THE ENEMY WANTS ME TO SEE. I STAND IN FAITH UNASHAMED. I MAKE BOLD DECLARATION OF MY FAITH. I THRIVE IN FAITH AND I REJOICE IN HOPE. MY FAITH IN CHRIST WILL NEVER BE ASHAME IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD- Let this be your assurance in Christ Jesus, that as long as you are in Christ and your hope is in Him, you will not be ashamed . God will always be glorified in your life. Be confident, the attack is on your faith , because the devil knows once he can get your faith down , he has gotten a hold on you. Hold On to God even when it’s not looking like it , He will come through for you .

TODAY’S WORD- DAILY MAKE A BOLD DECLARATION OF YOUR FAITH!

EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment