Friday 19 January 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET - BE BOLD TO SPEAK JESUS 


BIBLE FOCUS- Matthew 10:32-33 KJVWhosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. [33] But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

PRAYER- LORD I CONFESS THAT THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THE NAME OF JESUS. I ACCESS KINGDOM AND TAKE OVER TERRITORIES IN THE NAME OF JESUS . I REFUSE TO BE GRIPPED WITH FEAR. THE NAME OF JESUS SHINES THROUGH ME . I BEAR THE NAME OF JESUS AS A MARK IN MY LIFE. I AM NOT ASHAMED OF JESUS. EVERYTHING JESUS IS, IS WHO I AM IN JESUS IS MY STRONG TOWER IN JESUS NAME , AMEN !

WORD- The more you glorify Jesus , the more He is glorified in you.Be bold to speak Jesus everywhere you go, God has not given us the spirit of fear , but of power , of love and sound mind. The more you glorify Jesus , the more His glory radiate in you. Carry Jesus everywhere you go. Preach Jesus , teach Jesus , sing Jesus He is the name above every other name. When you put His name above all you stand tall in all things. The name of Jesus is an access key , if you are not saying His name you are hold back the keys to your open doors .

TODAY’S WORD- THE NAME OF JESUS IS THE ACCESS KEY !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment