Thursday 18 January 2024

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION

I declare that i conquer the odds through the power of God 

The power of God has helped me out of my weaknesses 

I do greater exploit by the power of God 

Through the power of God i break pass every limits 

 

I declare that the power of hunq God has released sufficient grace upon me

The power of God has broken the limit over me i am in constant rising 

The power of God has become evident in me

The power of God is alive and active in me 

 

I declare that the power of God has frustrated the token of liars over me 

I declare that i am a living miracle by the power of  God

I declare that nothing is permitted to work against me and my rising 

By the power of God i am a city upon a hill that can not be hidden 

The magnificent power  doeth valiantly in me

In Jesus name , Amen 

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment