Monday 29 January 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- WIN BY FAITH


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 7:1-2 KJVO Lord my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me: [2] Lest he tear my soul like a lion, rending it in pieces, while there is none to deliver.

PRAYER- FATHER I PUT YOU FIRST AND I PUT MY COMPLETE TRUST IN YOU. WITH YOU I DO MUCH MORE. THE ENEMY WILL NOT FRUSTRATE ME. I TAKE GIANT STEPS OF FAITH. THOU OH LORD ART MY HELP AND MY DELIVERER. . THE FOUNTAIN OF MERCY DOTH FLOW IN MY LIFE . THE ENEMY WILL NOT HAVE THE LAST LAUGH OVER ME IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD- Your saving grace is in God, the best way to seek deliverance from the hands of the enemy is to rest in God. Your first step to deliverance is trusting God totally(even when it doesn’t make sense).  When light appears in darkness leaves . Darkness can’t comprehend light. You must understand that any tactics to win in life, and win the battles of life that doesn’t involve God will end up a failure.

TODAY’S WORD- THE OIL OF  EXCELLENCE IS IN SUBMITTING YOURSELF TO GOD

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment