Tuesday 30 January 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- THE MERCY OF GOD !


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 6:4 KJVReturn, O Lord, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies' sake.

PRAYER- I AM NOT THE ENEMIES PLAY THING , I AM DELIVERED . MERCY BRINGS ME TO ADVANCEMENTS. NOTHING IS PERMITTED TO STOP ME. I AM A RISING LIGHT. MERCY IS SPEAKING FOR ME AND THROUGH ME .THE RAIN OF MERCY DOTH FLOW THROUGH ME . I ENJOY DAILY EARLY MERCY. THE LORD HAS SHOWN ME MERCY. 

WORD- Mercy is mans saving grace, in the midst of all ask for mercy . Mercy is the access to the divine . We are only living and alive by the mercy of God. Whatever that has made you cry mercy can correct it. We can never be independent of God.We need God and moreso His mercies.The mercies of God is a mystery to the enemy , the devil can’t comprehend. Mercy settles all things.

TODAY’S WORD- THE MERCIES OF GOD IS OUR SAVING GRACE !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment